Tuesday, June 24, 2008

About This Blog: Event and Seminar Ideas

Creativity. Strategy. Planning. Results.
These are the fundamentals to a unique and extraordinary event.

For the last seven years, I have been the creative brain for events and seminars all around the world. From Dubai to Australia, from Maryland to Alaska, I have created the content and worked with facilitators and speakers to turn ideas into something real and extraordinary. And with price ranges for participating in these events ranging from a few hundred dollars to as much as over $17,000 (for a five-day event), anything is possible.

I love creating unique events that can change a person’s life—to give a person an experience they will never forget. And I have more ideas than outlets to turn these ideas into something tangible. So I decided to begin outlining these event and seminar ideas and begin this blog in the hopes that those wanting to create a phenomenal seminar or event can take these ideas and turn them into something real, something that will positively touch the lives of others in some format.

Whether your event is one-day, a weekend, or over week, these themes below will give you a foundation to begin with and expand upon, either with my professional help or on your own.
Regardless, knowing that these event and seminar themes and topics have helped create an amazing experience for others is extremely rewarding for me, so if you use any of these themes and topics, or a variation of them, I’d love to hear how it goes.

No comments: